Instructions to Authors
IJARSCMT invite Thesis/Dissertation/Book/Article related to Computer, Information, Applied Science Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Control Engineering and their applications in business, industry and other relevant areas in the following categories:
· Original research articles
· Survey articles
· Review articles
· Extended version of conferences / workshops
· Fast Communications: Short, self-contained articles on research
· Case studies / Case reports
· PhD Thesis
· Technical Notes
· Books Chapter
Download Copyright Form
Download Paper Template
1. Manuscripts must be written in standard English.
2. All manuscripts should be the author original, un-published work and must not be under-consideration for publication elsewhere.
3. Once the article is accepted, the author are assumed to cede copyrights of the paper over to Lambert Publication's. If any copyrighted material is used by the author, the author must take permission for the same.
4. Each manuscript must include abstract and a list of keywords.
5. A research article consists of the following sections:
e. Literature Review
f. Results and Discussion
6. Paper layout/style
a. Times New Roman font only
b. Title - Font size 24
c. Author Name and Affiliation - Font size 11
d. Page Margins should be as - 0.8 [ALL]
e. Text of Manuscript - Font size 10
f. Length of paper is limited to 10 Pages
g. References section - Font size 8
7. Copyright Transfer
Your research paper should accompany Copyright form, duly attested by any one of the author. Submit manuscripts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment mode for Indian Authors
· From your own Internet Banking (through NEFT/IMPS)
· Pay by Cash from your nearest bank
· Using payment gateway (through Net banking / Debit Card / Credit
Card / e- Wallets / Paytm / UPI)
PUBLISH ONLY ORIGINAL CONTENT
Minimum Publication Charges